Friday, December 08, 2006

'Tis the Season - for deer!

I just got back from taking Uncle Jerry out for a beer and some pool at Coopersmith's and I came in the house and Mom was looking out the side window by our computer. There were several deer right up to the side of the house eating our euonymus bushes! I love having them around - even if they do trim back our shrubs a bit!

I am getting super excited about our upcoming travels - Minneapolis for Christmas, then Ghana, and then Scotland. Holy cow - how incredible is that! It will be fun to hang out and play some ping-pong, Jeopardy, and cribbage, and drink some homebrew. And then our trips overseas - it makes it seem like I am already retired! See you all soon!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Nate said...

The most nature we get around our house is wild bunnies, squirrels, and a cardinal or two that seem to live right by us... Nothing as cool as a deer.

Glad you're getting to spend more time with Patsy and Jerry lately, that sounds fun. And hey, next time you're at Coops, I know a few Minneapolitans who wouldn't say no to a bottle of Jingle Ale! (if there's any left) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home