Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Guest entry from Regan


Dear Bruno -

I am just writing to say how sad I am that you forgot my Birthday. Although since all I know is that my Birthday is sometime in January, there still is hope that maybe you haven't forgotten me. But still, as you can tell from the photo, I am a bit down about it all. Sigh ... I am 10 years old now, and you're still so young. But the veterinarian says I am still very youthful. I try to keep frisky as you know from your visit.

I do miss you a lot, and I hope we are still friends (even though you may have forgotten my special day).

Love,

Regan

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Dear Rager -

Bruno chewed a hole in my slippers and has had his computer privileges revoked for a few weeks. He does in fact miss you terribly, and I'm sure if he could work out the postal system he would send you a piece of the incredible dead squirrel he found in the backyard. Maybe next year he'll be on better behavior and can send you a birthday present.

Hope you're not too lonely - I hear you might be getting a brother or sister someday soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home