Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not as cool as Nate's , but a project nonetheless

Well, it all started when Grandma said we could have her dining room table and chairs. It was a bit bigger than our old table, so that got us thinking that maybe we should not have our computer and desk in the dining room anymore. So, we figured we'd take out my old desk in the desk area and put the computer and it's desk there. But then that room really needs to be repainted anyway, and a bit of the wall repaired too. And to spruce it up even more we are going to repaint the old file cabinets - maybe orange and green! Then, since, we're in the mood/mode, we're going to redo some of the furniture and arrangement in the living room and the family room. Going to add coffee tables and new sofas to make them more comfy/friendly. So, by the holidays we should have it done to be enjoyed by all!

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot a biggie - we had a Solatube installed in the desk area. It works great and helps make that area not so dark. So, not as cool as Nate's thingy-ma-gingy, but projects they are!

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Pinolera said...

You sure do keep busy! If things slow down for even a second, you have a whole new array of projects to work on. Look forward to seeing the new arrangements.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Pictures! We want pictures! Or, I do, anyway - I want to see the Solatube in action and the new desk in the office area... And the new table / dining room area!

My project is a bit stalled - I got a CD clock radio from Target and it's not the one I wanted, so I have to return it. I think I have a new model in mind, we'll see if it's in stock... And hopefully today or tomorrow some of the electronics pieces will arrive!!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I second the request for pictures! Sounds like a cool project, I can't wait to see what it all looks like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home