Sunday, April 19, 2009

New birds here I come!

I am leaving Tuesday for a week in Florida including a few days camping in the Dry Tortugas. I have my target birds all set out on an excel spreadsheet, rated as probable, possible, or unlikely. I am guessing I will add maybe 15-20 new birds to my life list. It seems you always miss a few you think you'd for sure see, and then get a few that you really weren't counting on. That's part of the fun, I think. You really can't know for sure what will show up or what the weather will be, etc. So, whatever happens, it will be an adventure. I may try to post to my blog from Florida, if not I'll do a full write-up when I return.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Yay! Good luck with your target birds, and have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to hear about it.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Pinolera said...

YAY! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home