Friday, January 23, 2009

Retirement Party!

We just got back from my retirement party at Coopersmith's. What fun! Lots of people who I have worked with for so many years. I may get some pictures to post later, but for now, I took a picture of the wonderful card I got and wanted to post that. Dale Crawford is a local artist, who used to work at my office, and he did the artwork for the card - a real collectors piece. Yeah for a good job and good friends. Also, all of my co-workers have now seen several photos of Tucker, and they all said what a cutie he is!

6 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Q Schroe said...

That card is fantastic! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful career with such great people, and now you get to enjoy the next part of your life! Love you!

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

I love it! What an amazing card! I second what Quentin said - not only is it cool that you're retiring, but that you had such a great career. Congrats again! I can't wait to see more pictures from your party.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Pinolera said...

awww how sweet! I love it, so glad you had fun! CONGRATULATIONS!! See you in a few weeks - love you!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Karen Solas said...

That card is awesome! Congratulations!!! Is it sinking in yet? Glad you had a great party at Coop's, you deserve it!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Nate said...

That drawing is perfect!! Glad to see Minnesota on that list, anyway... :) Congratulations!!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Justin Schroeder said...

Totally incredible! It made me sorta weepy (in a good way) to see that drawing of you all chipper and blue-eyed and ready to go on the next big adventure...and to read some of the stuff people wrote. Made me proud and so happy for you, too, to have done work that was meaningful, and to have touched people's lives. that's the good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home