Tuesday, August 22, 2006

North Shore fun times together

What a blast of a time we all had together! I love all of you, and thanks for making our North Shore time so special. The hiking, cooking, playing ("Sy Same Sierra"), swimming, hot tubbing, road trip, beer and wine, talking, cribbage, and of course, the three new birds (including my favorite, the mourning warbler Wow! It was a great time and I am still unwinding.

I was looking up the bat we saw, and it is called a silver-haired bat. Quentin got some good photos. I read on the Internets that Silver-haired bats do not always feed in mid-flight; they have been caught in mouse traps, suggesting ground foraging.


We had some silly times:







And got some good family photos:

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Wow. I can't believe:
- How cool that mourning warbler looks
- How hot I am in that funny picture. Nice catch, Karen!
- That no one's eyes are closed in that beach shot
- That I didn't get my camera out once the whole trip! Everybody hurry up and post the rest of your photos somewhere!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home