Thursday, December 03, 2009

Family

Having spent the better part of the last several months with both immediate and extended family, I just want to say that the older I get, the more special these times become. I treasure the times with Tucker and Isla, and truly feel blessed to be able to be with them as much as I have. On the other side of the age spectrum, I am so glad that my parents live in Fort Collins, and I can have time with them as well - for fun and to help them out. Toss in my relationship with my sisters and their families, and Marianne's family, and it just adds up to a very happy feeling inside of me. Life is good, and my family is a huge part of that goodness.

5 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Well said! Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Hear hear! I love you all so much, and I'm so glad that we get to spend so much time together.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger qifei2012 said...

Office This year Specialized, the particular Ipad device definitely contains a variety of site supporting each one intention ( bare ) precisely what started to be gorgeous hunting video game titles just like Contre Jour, well designed looking at patrons including Instapaper, that excellent Flipboards hardly any stoop by transforming into a media channels buyer frequently,Place of work The year 2010 downlaod, plus the detailing moves all night long Microsoft office 2010. Microsoft office 2010 download

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Chapeau
Chapeau Chanel
Sac a main
sac a main chanel
Sac a main Dior
sac a main gucci
sac a main guess
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main prada
tee shirts Armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts burberry hommes
tee shirts calvin klein hommes
tee shirts chanel femmes
tee shirts coogi hommes
tee shirts dolce gabbana hommes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy hommes
tee shirts Evisu hommes
tee shirts G star
tee shirts Gucci hommes
tee shirts hackett hommes
tee shirts Lacoste

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger mightycleanducts said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a visit this site everyday

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home